From: "Martin Polley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Arie Folger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Oleg Kobets"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "Linux IL" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 5:03 PM
Subject: RE: dvd player*s* show twice same half screen

You can get mplayer RPMs (none specifically for RH8.0 or in Rawhide, but
Mandrake or Freshrpms versions may work):

http://rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html/search.php?query=mplayer&submit=Search
+...

(Copy/paste the link, including the ...)

HTH,

Martin Polley
Technical Communicator
http://www.surf-com.com/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tel: (+972) (4) 9095-732
Mobile: (053) 864-280
ICQ 15617901

Hlade's Law: If you have a difficult task, give it to a lazy person.
They will find an easier way to do it.