On 08/11/2002 23:21, Shaul Karl wrote:

Yet I do believe that currently it will be best if every new installee
will be given a CD set.

In the party we had in Renanim many more people wanted a CD set for themselves than actually wanted us to install it. We didn't have any pre-burned CDs and only one functional burner, so only few actually got it.

Maybe in the future we should sell CD sets (maybe ask someone who already does it, like guides.co.il like someone already offered), because giving away large quantities will be hard (actual burning time).

Sagi