[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi guys, I've been off the list for almost 3 weeks, :-)

I'm looking to BUY a copy of SuSE 8.1, but would prefer to buy it locally.

REL used to be SuSE resellers, but they seem to have stopped at version 6.x.

Anyone know of an Israeli source? (The shipping is almost as much as the
package it self).

Go to www.linuxcentral.com. Buy the Professional Upgrade with costs about $50 and ships as a small Air Package. (You will of course need an international credit card.)You only get one book, but if you are a week more experienced than the greenest newbie, you'll manage OK.

BTW, anyone know how to use the "free ftp install" to do an update
instead of a fresh install?

TIA. Geoff.

DAF