Reuven M. Lerner wrote:

(Whoops, I hadn't cc'ed my previous message to the list.  That's what
I get for reading it in a digest...)

   Daniel> You must install the second CD as I indicated, to make the
   Daniel> think work right. From that point you can type,
   Daniel> ~/cxoffice/bin/msword or whatever without the LANG thing.

Your description indicated that the second CD was the "English
language pack."  Mine is the opposite; the second CD is the "Hebrew
language pack."  Should that make a difference?

Nope. My mistake. But the Hebrew Language Pack enables English Menus and Help. MS logic beats me!

In any event, I installed the second CD, and I continue to have the
same problem.

I typed:

So, what do you think of CrossOver office?

I actually cut and pasted the above from Word, so the text is
obviously being entered correctly. (And being able to cut-and-paste
from Word into Emacs is cool, if bizarre.) But in Word it looks like:

S o, what do you think ofCrossO?ver office

Any ideas?

Reuven