>> > Sure it is. Same thing as stealing a tomato from a market stall.
You
>> > are "depriving the seller of a probable sale".
>>
>> Uh, no. One tomato is not a probable sale. A kilogram of tomatos is.
>> When you
>> steal a kilogram of tomatos it raises a question - how come you are
so poor
>> you aren't able to afford it? And what are you supposed to do if you
>> are?
>
>Again, is stealing one tomatoe or 1 kg of tomatos right or wrong?
*regardless of circumstances*.

Well - one tomato is a sure sale... Finally the seller would have sold
it for even a fraction of the cost - (a day before it goes bad)...
But what would he care if I'd copy his basket of tomatoes? (he wouldn't
have a job if I could do that).

What about the farmer? He wouldn't have a job too... (Then again -
maybe, in a world where food replication is possible, we should
Use the labor force of farmers to mine gold or search for oil?)

I'd love to get your comments on this...