On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Guy Baruch wrote:

> 2) regarding apps attractive to lawyers:
>     gnucash (though I have problems with it on RH 8.0 ).
>     gnupg and encryption. I suggest demonstrating :
>         email signing
>         email encryption.
>         whole file-system encryption.
>         perhaps gnu-keyring ?

i think perhaps a very interesting 'app' for them will be the various
licenses of free source (GPL, LGPL, BSD, X11 and so on). if only a few
will start checking these licenses out, there's a chance that in time
we'll have more lawyers capable of answering questions related to using
free software in commercial places (i'm talking from a project development
point of view - of using free software inside company products, not from a
sys admin's point of view).

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,