Amazing as it may sound, it looks as if Samsung has made a variant
of this ADSL modem especially for Bezeq. The AHT-E300 is actually
a full featured modem/router, with all the cool things usually available
on today's home routers. The special version made for Bezeq(!) apparently
has all of these features chopped off, and the nice web-based management
interface removed (assuming Tzahi's nmap'ping the box and finding nothing).
The "Israeli" model is called a "modem/bridge", while the standard version
is called "router".

I would assume it's all still in there, just "locked out" somehow.

Doron

Tzahi Fadida wrote:

No, i have it and you don't have a tcp interface into the modem, i nmaped it. you
can't even ping it.
it has a dhcp thingie which takes care of everything you need. and for once its goes
smoothly and goes
down smoothly. very nice.
maybe there is but i can't find it.

anyway its a pppoe only modem. its external and is connected via eth. to be real, its
just the pci modem stuck
in an external slot and a transformer up its ass.
but it works nice, so who complains.

code named aht300 modem.
it works great out of the box with linux, i myself had to download the dialer since i
have a redhat 5.1 installation,
+kernel 2.4.4 but it works great. for anyone interested in the dialer program:
http://www.roaringpenguin.com/pppoe/

enjoy.

* - * - *
Tzahi Fadida