On Wed, Jan 08, 2003 at 11:48:54PM +0200, Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

> One amusing question RMS asked me - and asked me to ask the gang - is
> as follows. Before the trip he was contacted by two women who asked
> him out, and he is going to go out with both (separately) during his
> stay here. At least one of the ladies, possibly both, learned of his
> existence from a recent article in Ha'aretz. RMS says it is the first
> time this happens to him, and he is very curious *what* was written in
> that article. If anyone has read the article, do share it with him.
>
> I don't read newspapers, so I couldn't help him here.

  Perhaps he would be able to get the article online or someone might
make a hard copy of it. I couldn't but that could be due to not using IE
- I don't know the exact reason, perhaps it is more subtle. Haaretz also
claims for phone and other tech support - there is a link on the home
page. However it is too late to call them (03-5121133) right now since
on week days their latest time is 24:00. Follows the furthest I could
reach, do excuse me if those guidelines are too detailed.

1. http://www.haaretz.co.il.
2. Click near the upper left most corner for the English edition.
2. At the upper selection boxes choose the print edition.
3. At the left most column, possibly at the bottom of the screen (not
   the page) there is a box to Select Day for Previous Editions.
   According to the list archive the article was published on Jan 3.
4. According to the list archive the article was published in the
   Friday Magazine.

  What I was able to get is a page with the headers, some commercials
and a magazine title. Nothing more.
--

    Shaul Karl, [EMAIL PROTECTED] e t