Hello all!

Anyone have digital photos of the event and if so where ? If you can email
some to me I would appreciate it...:). Any free source advocating website
that is willing to carry them ? (I'm willing to put them on my site but 3
visitors per year is not a good idea...:)

Cheers,
        Mark
--
Name: Mark Veltzer
Title: Research and Development, Meta Ltd.