Hi Ira,
We haven't had any problem with getting the Israeli tax authorities to
recognize domain registration expenses as business expenses. I suggest
that your friend consult his accountant or maybe get a different
accountant. "Tangibility" has never been a requirement for recognition as
a business expense. We work with pakid hashuma in Jerusalem and in Kfar
Saba.
Regards,

 - yba

--
 EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open Systems
   - [EMAIL PROTECTED] - tel: +972.2.679.5364, http://www.tkos.co.il -