This reminds me of a word suggested by a coworker of mine a few years
back. He meant it as a translator to Hacker, but what he actually meant,
was of course a Cracker, making the usual mistake.
Anyway, the word he suggested for Cracker is "Partzan". I think it has a
rather nice sound to it.

About Hacker - ummm... Dunno. Lochem Hofesh Electroni? :) Naaah...