Bezeq just contacted me, saying that they want to replace the ADSL
modem I am currently using with a Samsung ADSL modem (I don't have the
specific model yet). The Samusung is NIC based as well.

Anyone using this ADSL modem with Linux? does it work out of the box,
not work at all, or require a kernel module or some other travesty?

I should be getting it later today or tomorrow and do some
investigating. I'll keep the list posted.
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda

http://www.mulix.org