On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Shachar Shemesh wrote:

> Second, I am looking for content for the programming interest group. I
> have a suggestion for a lecture about Perl, and another about kernel
> programming. I'm looking for more people interested in sharing their
> insights.

i presume these interest groups are going to have their meetings instead
of the non-existing meetings of linux-il (not including various 'special
events')?

by the way - where are these meetings going to take place (i assume
somewhere in gush dan)?

at what intervals (every other week? every month? every two month?)

this info is important if people from far areas are going to get there
'regularly'.

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,