Amir Tal wrote:
On Monday 27 January 2003 22:17, Amir Sela wrote:

ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/stable/3.1/
What's the deal with the redhat - kde relationship?
Did that bluecurve/bero-quiting incident kill our chances to get KDE rpms when major versions are released?
Is anybody in redhat in charge of KDE connections?
Is this the beginning of the segmentation between europe and the states leading to World War Three ... woh I think I got a little carried away ...

Anyway at least konstruct does the job ...

--
Lior Kesos , [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Aduva re.search("meaning",self)