As far as I can tell Linux supports practically any card
you'll find in the market.

What I would do if I were you is:

1. see what your favourite store offers, make double-sure
they give you the right model number (make it clear to them that
if it doesn't work with your PC then you'll give it back for money)

2. check the net for "Hardware-HOWTO" (is this the most up to date
document to check?) and the sources of your current kernel for
support to this card.

It would be interesting to hear what you come up with (models and prices).
I might be in the market for a multi-port card soon if you see anything
like this.

Good luck.

v2pz6_58z35eg0

Wouldn't you rather have amos.shapira.com as your personal domain?
http://rd.mailshell.com/ad465
Earn up to $3 for each of your friends who signs up with Mailshell!
http://rd.mailshell.com/sp5