I am looking for an easy way (similar to MSAccess) to create forms for mysql
databases, and then to implement those forms. Same for reports. HTML/PHP/CGI
is acceptable but not ideal, since I would like a slick printing engine.
MySQL control center does not qualify because it is an administration tool,
doesn't do forms and only does reports if they are written in raw SQL.

Any tips? Freshmeat didn't show me what I wanted, or I must have missed
something.

Arie
--
It is absurd to seek to give an account of the matter to a man
who cannot himself give an account of anything; for insofar as