As a by-stander I know the following:
The most up to date Go-Linux program can be found on the advertising banner in http://www.dailymaily.co.il/

A direct link to the image is here:
http://www.dailymaily.co.il/eiruim/go-linux-new.gif

On the image you can find the titles of some of the presentations
along with the names of the people who give these presentations.
The time of each presentation is not on the banner.

If you look at the bottom right part you'll see the Praying Mantis of the Israeli Perl Mongers. We are going to have our regular monthly meeting just as the GO-Linux ends. The list of our presentations is not full yet but the most up-to-date information can be found here: http://www.perl.org.il/20030410.html

All the people attending Go-Linux are welcome to visit
our meeting as well but I'd need you to confirm that
you are comming. So if you are planning to come, please send
me an e-mail with your name. You don't have to send any other information about yourself in order to come to our meeting.

There will be two other Perl events that you should know about. Both will take place in Haifa University.

   11 May    - Perl Conference ( YAPC::Israel::2003 )
               http://www.perl.org.il/YAPC/2003/
   13-15 May - Perl training by Mark Jason Dominus
               http://www.pti.co.il/mjd.pasp

YAPC is a very cheap conference 150 NIS regular price but only 90 NIS if paid by 15th of April. The Perl meeting after GO-Linux will be a good
opportunity to pay your registration fee.

The classes of MJD are not that cheap[1] but this is a very unique opportunity to learn from one of the best Perl trainers. There too
is a deep discount for early registration.

Gabor Szabo

[1] They still cost a lot less than the same classes he is giving right now in Belfast.