Oleg Goldshmidt wrote:

> Michael Sternberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > At http://www.dailymaily.co.il/eiruim/go-linux-new.gif
> > it takes place in Hilton Hotel, Tel Aviv.
> >
> > And in automatic reply that I've received after
> > registration it takes place in Dan Panorama hotel, Tel Aviv.

That's very bad!

> Btw, I called them and asked to verify my email registration (I
> registered stating Hamakor as affiliation) and they said they would
> verify a couple of days before the conference, in case anyone else is
> worried.
>
> AFAIK, it's at the Hilton, but I heard rumours that it is going to
> take place on Apr 8, not Apr 10 - can anyone confirm or deny that?
> I forgot to ask yesterday.

This rumor is bad too!

I want to confirm that it is going to happen on April 10, Hilton.

I'll be grateful if anybody can contact People&Computers urgently and
fix the mistakes (I can't; I'm in the middle of about 20 simultaneous
jobs, like 32-days army reserves that end on April 24, etc.).

--
Eli Marmor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]