Hi all,

For the life of me, I can't seem to find anything that will help me
write code that can compile under Linux AND Win32. Basically I want
to write a small network application (details later) that will be
cross platform.
The problem is very basic: Linux and Win32 have different include files
for some things and placing #include directives inside #ifdef doesn't
do the trick (it nullifies the #ifdef possibly ?????).

I'm not sure how to go about this and I couldn't find anything useful
elsewhere! Most projects just have a *nix source tree and a Win32
source tree (that I could see).

I don't want to use autotools as this project is small, quiter small.
Any tips ??

Thanks,
Eli