On Fri, 15 Aug 2003, Diego Iastrubni wrote:

> Distrbing or what?

what disturbes me, is that you bothered sending this to the mailing list.
this is rumors pushing at it's best. that guy writing this is not acting
like a journalist in any manner - so taking what he writes as a possible
truth, is quite like throwing a dice.

> This article says that companies are "feeding anti-KDE articles to news sites
> from supposedly "neutral" sources."
>
> http://www.pclinuxonline.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=7488

if you read the links at the bottom, and the replies and replies to
replies, you will probably see what this guy did - someone told him
something, he went on spreading the rumor, and then he wrote that he was
all wrong. but he did more - he wrote 2 things in the same letter. one was
denied. for the other - i think he didn't even contact anyone (redhat?
sun?) to ask for their stand.

so pull yourself together, diego - don't spread rumors and drive ;)

anyway, if it'll make you happy, i could write a post on linux-il,
claiming that a reliable source 'close to a leading linux vendor' claims
that this vendor spreads anti-gnome articles to known websites, claiming
these articles come from 'neutral' sources. would that make you feel the
situation is back to normal, with everyone bashing each other equaly? :)

--
guy

"For world domination - press 1,