On Friday 15 August 2003 12:52, Oded Arbel wrote:
> On Friday 15 August 2003 12:09, Arie Folger wrote:
> > I am using KDE 3.1.3, and I noticed that when clicking on a hyperlink to
> > a pdf document, (a) konqueror does not embed the document, but spawns a
> > regular copy of kpdf, and (b) lately, even that has not worked, as kpdf
> > waits forever to download the document, but never succeeds.

> as for (b) - check your proxy settings and try to "save as" the pdf - it
> will give you some hints as to what the problem is.

I don't use a proxy. Save as works just fine. Left clicking, however (or right
clicking and opening), spawns kpdf, a dialog box, and ... nothing.

Arie
--
If an important person, out of humility, does not want to rely on [the Law, as
applicable to his case], let him behave as an ascetic. However, permission