1. I have a ~20 user pop3 mail system. I don't want passwords out in the
open. I run qpopper 4, which supports APOP, and AFAIK does not support
SPA.

2. My users use Outlook or OE. said clients support SPA, and do not
support APOP. Yes, I am aware SPA is not the most secure thing in the
world, and that it's NT LM 1.0-based, but I can't change the clients.

Suggestions? (qpopper modules? alternate secure & worthwhile pop3
servers?)

Thanks!

Miki