dear jonathan ben avraham,

just a question for clarification re: your job offer for a sys admin in talpiot:

you state that Israeli citizenship is required, but then at the end you state that
you invite applications from people regardless of nationality, etc...

can you please clarify -- what is your actual position on nationality?

i'm not going to apply for the job, but if others do, seems like it should be
clearer.

shalom,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Greetings linux-il list,
> Tk Open Systems Ltd. is looking for a system administrator for work in
> Talpiot. The required qualifications are:
>
> 1. Residence in the greater Jerusalem area.
>
> 2. Track record of personal interest in Linux, open source, or bidi issues
> as proven by membership in Linux-oriented organization, mailing list,
> academic project or contribution to an open source project.
>
> 3. At least one year's experience managing Sendmail, Apache, Squid, xdm,
> iptables, Linux or FreeBSD installations in a commercial or educational
> organization.
>
> 4. Persons with experience in Debian will be given slightly more
> consideration. Extra points also for Solaris and Oracle experience.
>
> 5. Some knowledge of PC hardware and a willingness to deal with hardware
> glitches, move equipment around, etc.
>
> 6. Valid driver's license.
>
> 7. Good oral Hebrew. Some ability to read Hebrew. Some spoken English
> required.
>
> 8. Ability to deal respectfully with nudgy customers.
>
> 9. No criminal record that would disqualify from recieving Israeli
> government security clearance. Israeli citizenship required. Prior IDF
> service not required.
>
> This is relatively junior level position.
>
> The position can be either part-time or fulltime, salaried or freelance,
> depending upon the qualifications of the applicant.
>
> Please send CV's in non-proprietary format to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by
> fax to 02-679-6453. CV's in MS Word format will be deleted without further
> consideration. Unsolicited phone calls to Tk Open Systems or to me
> personally in connection with this position will be considered a
> disqualification.
>
> Tk Open Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We invite applications
> from qualified applicants regardless of race, nationality, national
> origin, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference, political or religious
> position or lack thereof.
> Best Regards,
>
>  - yba
>
> --
>  EE 77 7F 30 4A 64 2E C5  83 5F E7 49 A6 82 29 BA    ~. .~   Tk Open
Systems

free email addresses that kick ass @ http://my.schoolsucks.com