On 10/09/2003 17:49, Yaacov Fenster - System Engineering Troubleshooting and other miracles wrote:

Does anyone know where one could find detailed information about writing a mail filter for Postfix ?

See http://www.securitysage.com/guides/postfix_uce.html

They have some great filters there, you can take a look and see how they wrote them.

Someone posted it few weeks ago to this list (thanks!) and we've been using them since, I highly recommend anyone who's using postfix to try those filters - we've seen _huge_ decrease in spam and viruses/worms to our server (we've been only using blacklists before).

NOTE: you might have to use postfix2 to get some of the filters to work, even though I didn't see it mentioned there.

Sagi