On Wed, 17 Sep 2003, Rony Shapiro wrote:

> > Where are these vendors in Israel ?
> >
> > Maybe HaMakor should maintain a list of individuals and companies that
> > can provide support for Linux.
> >

> http://iglu.org.il/cgi-bin/consultants/main.pl would be a good place to
> start, perhaps. (Discalimer: I'm not listed, abd have never contacted any of
> the consultants listed)

Thanks.

This is a start though I guess if Shachar is not in the list it
either means he was not aware of it or he does not think it
has any value to the potential customer.

It is very out of date. Several duplicates and Reuven Lerner listed in
Haifa while he moved to Modiin several years ago and even left the country
since then. I don't know about the rest of the entries.

It also mixes individuals whom might be hired as employees and individuals
or companies whom give services and might be hired for projects.

Gabor