Thx Ariel.
Actually, I hope it'll not insult anyone but... The Linux-il address book entry was (I fixed it ASA this "Fashla" happened) annoyingly similar to one of my friends entries...
So when my Mail Client's damn auto completion feature shows me the list of possible completions I usually choose the wrong one (fast finger on the trigger I guess...), this poor guy (who is BTW a faithful MS Windows user... ) usually receives all my Linux related E-mails first.
Well, I've decided to put an end to that and changed the entry to his last name :)

Anyway - Shana Tova (LECUUUUULAM!!!!).

Amit.