Diego Iastrubni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Talking about AntiVirus and microsoft...
>
> I keep receiving mails
> titled "Last Net Security Update"
> from "Microsoft Internet Security Department"
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> to "Microsoft Client" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> does anyone know something about that?

Over the last couple of weeks I've been getting up to a thousand a
day. Just checked - 286 have arrived since last night. Probably a
combination of "Swen" and a few oldies. Luckily for me, they all are
filtered into my "other" folder because my setup carefully sorts the
mails I get, but the messages are numerous, senders and the subjects
are much more diverse than before, so I am seriously considering
adding a Bayesian filter for extra performance. After all, there is a
chance that a real email will be classified as "other", so I do glance
over senders and subjects once a day.

--
Oleg Goldshmidt | [EMAIL PROTECTED]