Arik Baratz wrote:

-----Original Message-----
From: Herouth Maoz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Great. I don't know which ISPs AOL blocks, but I assume based on my own past
spams that these include Internet Zahav, Netvision, 012, Actcom, and if I'm not
mistaken, Barak. Now tell me which viable option can I have for an ISP in Israel
that knows how to spell "Linux", and is not a lying cheat (like, say, Aquanet).

Well, you can start by moving to a different ISP, explaining them why you did. Then you should choose the one with the best record... If none of them is perfect, choose the least worse.

Yes, and don't forget to put an elephant at the end to make sure the algorithm will terminate.

:-)

--Amos