Hi!

I have an IDE CD-ROM Drive. It is found on the same IDE interface as a
DVD Drive + CD-Rom Burner, which is a different interface than the
hard-disks' one.

When I use grip 3.0.7 to rip+encode a music CD, it rips it at about 4x,
while the CD-ROM drive is 52x. I already used hdparm -E 52 /dev/hdd on the
drive and in Windows FreeRIP rips at close to full speed.

How can I rip at full speed using grip?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Writing a BitKeeper replacement is probably easier at this point than getting
its license changed.

        Matt Mackall on OFTC.net #offtopic.