Hi all,

I have 2 network connections at home (see below) and would like to setup
some (primitive even) form of load balancing.

Network setup:

Connection #1:
ADSL 1.5Mbps Modem -> Wireless SMC Barricade (doing PPPoE for me) serving
the entire home network including my Linux box.
Cable 750Kbps Modem with direct DHCP -> Linux box.

I use the Linux with a static IP on the internal LAN, and the SMC is
setup to put it on the DMZ, so I can serve web pages, and access it from
work via ssh. I also use the Linux primarily for downloads and P2P stuff.

I can give up the cable thingy, but where's the fun in that, eh?

I know that such balancing will be on a per-connection basis, and no
single dowload will gain the full 2.25Mbps, but maybe my overall download
speed can be higher than 1.5MBps...

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--