Hi all,
I was wondering what I would need to make a hebrew fedora apt-get
repository.]

My idea is to include everything that is needed to get a system up and
running with hebrew, and then rpm them and create an apt repository.

what apps, scripts, tweaks etc. should be included.
I would like it to include enough so that it will be useful.

All suggestions are welcome.
This is my first attempt at such a thing so all comments would be most
welcome.

Thanks
Aaron