Sorry for mailing this mail in HTML!

When I am running Mozilla 1.3.1 or 1.4.0 on my Mandrake-9.2 or RH 9-Enterprise WS Partitions,
I can print Hebrew pages on any one of my CUPS configured printers,
selected from the Mozilla printer selection window:

LocalHP930C@:33   [HP930C connected to parallel port 0]
SMB-Printer@:33   [HP930C connected to a win95 PC via samba]
Tp0@:33           [Hp9330C local, configured with TurboPrint-free]

When I run, mozilla 1.4.0 or 1.4.1 on Fedora-core1 or
Knoppix 3.3 with added Debian applications partitions,
all I can see in the mozilla printer selection window, is: "PostScript/default" ,
and the printers output only English.

This happens when the printers configuration is the same as on mandrake 9.2.

Konqueror, anyway, is printing Hebrew on all partitions, with any of the 3 printers.

After reading may papers and mozilla configuration files,
I can not find the reason for this behavior.

Please help!

Pinchas

--
Pinchas Rosenfeld