On Thu, Dec 18, 2003 at 10:59:21PM +0200, guy keren wrote:

> "remember the dragons, mike" (and kernel 2.4.0). according to the bug-fix
> list, the kernel is not realy stable yet. fixing races that can cause
> oops of various sorts? give it a few versions before you really try to
> use it.

No, use it now, and report bugs. 2.6.0 is much, much better than 2.4.0
was when it was released.

http://www.osdl.org/lab_activities/kernel_testing/

> this is not a prediction - just a catious look at the past.

2.6 is not 2.4. If you'll help, it'll be even better.

Cheers,
Muli
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda
http://www.mulix.org | http://mulix.livejournal.com/

"the nucleus of linux oscillates my world" - [EMAIL PROTECTED]