Guys, dont take Mr. Lopez too seriously.

I gotta admit that I haven't really read it. Just by skimming over it raised a smile & reduced respect for the writer. He is probably a genious for getting to such a radical conclusion.In ~1.5 pages... . This article looks like spam with all those paragraphs ending with "*Advantage: Windows" and the **pompous** grand conclusion: **"**Final Score: Windows 5, Linux 0. *The choice is obvious*". Yeah, right. Switching back to Windows tomorrow.

Gimme a break, Lopez.
*