Thanks to all who replied!
                                            --- Omer
I may be affiliated in any way.

Yedidyah Bar-David wrote:

On Tue, Feb 10, 2004 at 10:03:23PM +0200, Omer Zak wrote:

I bought a new laptop, paid the MS-Tax (for Windows XP), and I want to install Linux on it.
When looking for ISO images of Fedora, I found no Israeli mirror of Fedora ISO's.

ftp.tau.ac.il:/pub/OS/RedHat/Fedora-core-iso

The most recent mirrored version in that lineage is RedHat 9.
So I am downloading Fedora ISOs (slowly) from abroad.

Meanwhile, the above observation leads me to asking, in a nervous way, whether there is any brown bag type problem with Fedora or with its level of Hebrew support.

I used it very little up to now, but haven't heard bad things about it.
I know of few people that installed it and are happy.