Quoting Hetz Ben Hamo, from the post of Sun, 15 Feb:
> Hi,
>
> setxkbmap -option grp:switch,grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll us,il

$ setxkbmap -option grp:switch,grp:shift_toggle,grp_led:scroll us,il
Couldn't interpret _XKB_RULES_NAMES property
Use defaults: rules - 'xfree86' model - 'pc101' layout - 'us'
free(): invalid pointer 0xbffffb60!
Error loading new keyboard description

now what?!?

I've never seen it like that.

any way, this is already in the Xconfig... no news here.

> Should do the trick (and I also have IBM-R40e, crappy machine!)..

so I've read in the archives...

--
Cruel and unusual
Ira Abramov