Hi all!

I have a qmail server with several ezmlm mailing lists (with vpopmail).
One mailing list there has become depracated and is just constantly
flooded with spam. I wish to disable it, so its archive will exist, but
no-one will be able to send mail there.

How do I go along doing it with ezmlm?

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

Shlomi Fish        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

He has a high degree of idealism, a high degree of stubbornness, and an even
higher degree of inability to distiniguish between the two.