Alon-
>From my experience, a common mistake is to try to unsusbcribe using a mail client
>that stuffs your
mail message with lots of HTML junk. For example, if you use Yahoo mail (or, in many
cases,
outlook express), it's most likly that this is the case.
Try to set your mail client to use plain text, rather than html.
or best, if you simply use sendmail, as i see quoted in the sig below.
Hope it helps.

Aviv.