I've sunk my teeth into Google and dug quite a bit, it looks like the
only two viable options at the moment are MacMac (can't find where to
download, not on Freshmeat or sf.net) and Chiq_Chaq (hasn't been updated
since February 2003).

Any third option that is actively supported, and downloadable? is
Chiq_chaq safe? I saw Gabor noted it isn't. Am I only left with an
option of reimplementing Hebrew for MoinMoin or some other Wiki?

Thanks,
Ira.

--
A knight who says Ni