Hey,
I looking around hebrew phpnuke and I found there is hebnuker and
phpnuke-israel does anyhow know the diffrance between them?
are they compatible with each other?
I saw what's up moved from hebnuker to phpnuke-israel was there a special
reason?
and most importatly I saw in the hebnuker site that they offer
for 300$ to remove the GPL from the code they made (which is fine)
BUT they say this doesn't remove the GPL from the phpnuke which they
require 300$ as well to remove, so if I "buy" the hebnuker version without
the phpnuke license doesn't it break GPL very badly?

Ely Levy
System group
Hebrew University
Jerusalem Israel