Tzafrir, the problem is that fork() is a kernel command (well taken from posix, but still a kernel thingy), mingw etc.. will not have it, you will need to use the ms-windows way for threading.. and fork () is not one of them... :(

Ido
-------
"We have the power who'll face the future
Cause we are the fighters
Just fighting for our fights" - Modern Crusaders - Enigma