ik wrote:
The first thing is to know what is the exact error message.
"I have a problem" never help people to find a selution...
If you could publish the error messages you get before and when it crush... it will be more helpfull for people to help you :)

/usr/local/thunderbird/run-mozilla.sh: line 451: 13834 Segment violation "$prog" ${1+"$@"}

Not much.

Second, go to bugzilla, and see if there is a report about this problem, and if not, it will help them to fix it if you report them the problem.
But again the more info you give the more help you will get and the easy it will be to fix it (hmm.. usualy just cus people to bash tiher heads agist a wall or something ;) )

I have less hardly oneday a week to devote to the internet and I'm
trying to write some code. I'd happily search the bug list if I could
afford the time :-(. I wanted to know whether any other Hebrew user
experiences it first...