hi gang. I'm in an unknown territory and I'm sure one of you can help...
since this is a bit off-topic you can answer me off list.

I recently moved to a new server, with newer needs and thus updated
software. the one thing that broke on the move from php3 to php4 was the
IMP webmail client.

I have installed IMP3 next to it, but some of my users must have
something IMP 2.2.6 has - the ability to change their "from" address for
different recipients, like I do with my domain.

I hoped the only thing necessary would be to add this to my Apache's
conf:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php3
and the PHP4 engine would parse the pages, but apperently it's broken...
I get a blank page with no errors.

has anyone got a clue?

much appreciated,
Ira.