Hello,

I'm using XCreateSimpleWindow in order to create a new window.
No matter what i set in  XSizeHints to use with XSetStandardProperties, cusing the
window when i change it size to exit by the message

Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached

The trace for the error, made me to find that it happned inside the xlib sheard
libraries... but it something i'm doing.
Is there a good guide, or someone can help me understand the use of XSizeHints and/or
XSetStandardProperties better then the original
documentation ?

Thank you for any kind of help,

Ido
--
Is not that the nature of men and women -- that the pleasure is in the learning of
each other?