Replying to myself, I must say that I was referred to an NRG feature about
web-sites incompatibility with Mozilla and the webmasters' lack of
willingness to remedy this. Here it is:

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/10/ART/767/995.html

(Hebrew, sorry)

At the bottom, the author (Dvir Volek) links to my E-mail exchange. Now I'm a
bit glad that the Kfar Saba site got a bit of a bad publicity due to this,
but I would be much happier if the webmasters actually took steps to fix the
site.

(also thanks to someone else from this list, who took the time to E-mail them,
and CC me on it).

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish