Hamakor would like to orgenize stands for selling disks of Open source software (Kazit and OpenCD)
The idea is to have a stand in a central place where we will stand with fliers and disks
We will explain to people the idea behind it and let them buy CD's for a low price (10 NIS).
We would like to do it on sunday august 29th (The Software Freedom Day is on August 28th).

We need volunteers to orgenize these stands in central places in the big cities (Tel-Aviv, Haifa, Jerusalem) It does not have to be only there.

If you would like to help please contact as soon as possible: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Ori Idan