I noticed that actcom's mirror of Fedora 1 updates has not been in the past 3
weeks. I am not an actcom customer, which means they owe me absolutly nothing,
but also means that I don't know how to notify them of this problem.

Would someone volunteer to notify whoever is in charge in actcom?

Can anyone recommend of a local, reliable FC1-updates mirror?

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901