On Thursday 28 October 2004 16:40, Ira Abramov wrote:
> Quoting ik, from the post of Thu, 28 Oct:
> >
> > But think about it seriously for a second... we as customers have
> > allot more power then we think we have...  You yourself wants to move
> > to a "better" bank... Thats a consumer decision for the same reason I
> > written, but less sarcastic.. :)
>
> Look, ik. if you think I am noving to a different bank because of the
> silly web interface you need to get some serious clues about life and
> realism. Bank Leumi has been a real pain in the ass, causing me actual
> loss of money, counted in four digits. this is not an emotional
> decision, it's a very earthly financial decision.
>
> the browser compatibility plays a small role in choosing a new bank, but
> it's just a very small parameter.

Now I'm starting to worry about you...
Unless I'm not clear (well I have lots of this moments), I know that choosing a bank
will be for money purpose only...
But you didn't understand the point... The point was that you as a customer can make a
difference in the attitude of the bank
to your platforms and uses...
If you just say "OK the bank does not support mozilla I can live with that..", then
it's your fault they do not use it. Because you do
tell them to.
And it has nothing to do in moving to a new bank.. just a point of making some
customer pressure for a supplier of some kind to
respect and support your choice of tools for using his product.

I hope that is more clear.. :)

Ido
--
It has been said [by Anatole France], "it is not by amusing oneself
that one learns," and, in reply: "it is *____only* by amusing oneself that