Hello Amit,

Looking at the screenshot you attached, I think you have some fonts
problem (it could also be regarding to page size).

I would suggest the following issues to be looked at:

1. Make sure you have the same set of fonts in both machines (OO does
replace fonts when it cannot finds some, but many times it replaces
them poorly).
2. Make sure you have the same page size on both OO versions.
3. Try to import the MS Word document with the OO that works well,
save the document as a standard OO doc (not a MS Word doc), and see if
you see the problem on the other OO with the "bad" OO.

Hope this helps you a bit,

Thanks,
Hetz