Hmm?

I used dyndns.org services up to few months ago and have installed
exim as my mail server at home with a friend as an MX backup server. I
didn't miss even a single email, and I didn't pay a single cent to
dyndns.org (although later I donated some money for them due to their
excellent service).

Thanks,
Hetz